Dr. Frank J Koziara II Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Frank J Koziara II?

Ridiculous.

I had made a rescheduled appointment because of different stomache issues and was excited to actually get to see a GI specialist rather than a PA (which are great, but I pay money to see a GI specialist!) I went to my appointment and was again examined by the PA. She brought Dr. Koziara in to the exam room. He didn't even look at me, examine me or really even talk to me - he only talked to the PA. That was it, told me I needed XYZ test done and left. I will not be going back to that doctor. I was afraid to ask him questions because he looked uninterested and rushed. So, yes the whole minute that he was there made my 1 minute decision never to go back to him.

Rude and Dismissive

I was referred to this Dr as he was a "specialist". All he did was pass me on to a surgeon. After seeing the surgeon for something that wasn't even the problem, I went back to Dr Koziara for a proper diagnosis. He told me "I don't know why you're here. There's nothing I can do for you. Go back to the surgeon." I had minor rectal bleeding which, according to their website, is what they treat. I was devastated and in tears when I left his office. On top of that they told me I couldn't possible have Cdiff because I didn't have the symptoms. Turns out I did. I only found out because I insisted on getting tested. Save your time and money and find a real Dr who will actually take care of you and not pass you on.

No bedside manner

I recently moved to Northern Michigan from out of state and sought a new gastroenterologist for my conditions and I can not place into words how utterly unsatisfied I was with Koziara. I have seen several specialists throughout my life and was mainly just looking to become established with a specialist here and have never been treated with such utter disrespect and disregard for my health and well being before in my life. Simply put there are better doctors at McClaren, seek them out first. At first I was impressed with how quickly all my appointments were given to me, but now I wonder if it is because he can not keep a full docket with how he treats his patients.

Dr. Frank J Koziara II is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Pittsburgh, PA.