Dr. Frank D Kresock Jr Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Frank D Kresock Jr?

My husband and I have been seeing Dr Kresock for two years now. He is a very compassionate and understanding. He gives you time to say what you need to say and answers any questions. He treats you like a person and not just a number. At first it was for cardiology but now he sees us for our general needs too.

Dr. Kresock and staff are very helpful and courteous. They do all they can to answer questions and I'm very happy we have them here. I am a bit of a nervous patient. I expected to leave in tears or something, forget half of what I wanted to say, and continue to be stuck not knowing what the problem is or having someone understand. I'm very grateful to have answers to the issues, Dr. Kresock is easy to talk to and understand. Thank you! <3