Dr. Frank Parker Is this you?

Does not listen!!! Doesn't pay attention.

Posted on June 30th, 2012

As a physician and surgeon. As well as a veteran of many anesthesias. I know which of the usual medicines give me problems. Regardless of my informing Dr . Parker about my reaction to benzodiazepines ( particularly Versed), it is Versed that he gave me first. He said, "ok, I just gave you some Versed," I said, "I told you not to give me Versed.". He said, "I already gave it to you." Now He has wasted 3 days of my life with untenable retrograde anesthesia.