Get the facts about bowel incontinence, including the causes and who is most at risk of developing it.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Crohn's Disease Facts about Crohn’s Disease, including how it affects the body.
- IBS Facts about Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Frank Lacqua
Dr. Frank Lacqua, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Staten Island, NY, with other offices in Brooklyn, NY and Brooklyn, NY (and 4 other locations). He has 31 years of experience. His specialties include Colon and Rectal Surgery. Dr. Lacqua is affiliated with NYU Lutheran Medical Center, Richmond University Medical Center and Richmond University Medical Center-Bayley Seton Campus. Dr. Lacqua has received 7 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Frank Lacqua has the following 1 specialty
- Colon and Rectal Surgery
Colorectal surgeons are doctors who perform surgery in order to correct problems with the anus, rectum or colon. These physicians perform colonoscopies, and other diagnostic procedures, in order to identify any issues that require surgical intervention....
Dr. Frank Lacqua is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Staten Island, NY.