Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Frank Lavernia MD
Dr. Frank Lavernia has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Frank Lavernia has the following 8 expertise
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Showing 1 of 1
Self-verified patient of Dr. Frank Lavernia - Posted on June 9th, 2015
Dr. Lavernia was my PCP for 12 years. Unfortunately my insurance changed and he is no longer takes my new insurance. He is comes from the old school doctor patient era where he takes a lot of time getting to know your lifestyle which helps him put the pieces of the puzzle to help determine your diagnosis. Extremely friendly, knowledgeable and polite. The staff is also a pleasure to work with and wait time is usually less than 10 minutes.
Dr. Frank Lavernia Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry FL Employer Group HMO Open Access
- Coventry FL Employer Group PPO
Locations & DirectionsFRANK LAVERNIA MD, 4855 W Hillsboro Blvd Ste B6, Coconut Creek, FL
Dr. Frank Lavernia is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Coconut Creek, FL.