Dr. Frank H Leiva Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Frank H Leiva?

Misogynistic Treatment

I went to Dr. Leiva because I needed a routine check up. He poked my stomach and made a statement that alluded to the fact I would never find a husband if i was this weight. I had just lost 20 lbs and wasnt overweight. This man is one of the rudest doctors ive encountered in my life. Maybe he'd treat you differently if you are a man.

Office staff is rude and they don't care!

Dr Leiva seems to be a good physician although he doesn't go to the hospital. His staff however are very rude and they don't care about the patient. I was yelled at by Lillian and called "a baby" by Ana the nurse. I have never been treated so horribly as a sick patient as I have by this staff!

Love this doctor and his bedside manner is warm and inviting. He gets to know you and diagnoses to the t. The problem is the office staff. If they misunderstand your message they give him a totally different story which could make an unpleasant visit. Nurse is nice and caring.

A doctor that cares to get to know you.

I have been to many doctors in my life and Dr. Leiva's attentions to me reminded me of what Doctors were like many many years ago- I'm 83 so I know from experience how things used to be. Not only does he take the time with you, he was the only one that diagnosed a solution to my heart and circulatory problem. He prescribed a medication that thinned my blood to allow the flow through my thin veins- now I have no more migraine headaches and the chest pressure and pain has almost completely disappeared-as long as I remember to take this one little pill.Dr. Leiva also is the physician for a dozen of my closest friends of a lifetime-they all have had the same experiences with the Doctor.About the staff, I've read here that people think they are disfunctional. Well, those people don't understand the 'Latin' way. In order to give then patient the attention Dr. Leiva gives, time is needed. The wait time may be 30 to almost one hour, but when you enter and it is your turn, you are grateful for the time he gives you also. And, his staff is also very friendly-when the boss is friendly and caring- the employees follow suit-but, if you are not aware of the ways of Hispanic caring, then you will most definitely miss the love behind the action. I have changed insurance companies two times in order to remain in the attentive and accurate diagnosis of Dr. Leiva. I can't say enough good things of him and his staff. It is the old fashion way of healthcare- time, attention and not by the clock- but by the need.

Horrible office staff!

Getting a refill from this office is like winning the lottery! Rude staff, unprofessional and highly dysfunctional. Stay away from them

Horrible Doctor