Dr. Frank Liao Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Frank Liao?

Zen patient

Posted on November 15th, 2017

This was my second surgery with Dr. Liao and he did a great job. His staff is always pleasant and I never have to wait a long time. I have rare disease, so first surgery required weekly visits and procedures for 8 weeks. It was no brainer when I was informed by my Dr. that I needed to have surgery on my hand to call and schedule with Dr. Laio. I was not disappointed in my decision.

Had issues with surgery

Posted on July 13th, 2017

Does not follow through symptoms

Posted on June 14th, 2017

Surgeon with great personal skills

Posted on April 19th, 2017

Dr liao is a great surgeon. He has a wonderful bed side manner. When mom was in the hospital she had 2 surgeries done by doctor liao with daily follow ups. He is tremendous. As well dr cacciopo and Marge .

Posted on April 10th, 2017

Dr. Liao is a great surgeon . took out my husbands gallbladder. Repaired two hernias. fistulas for dialysis. Always very friendly and professional. Great bedside manner. Explains everything to you in terms you can understand . It's very caring . Would not go to any other surgeon . He is overall a great guy and his staff is excellent as well . Would recommend if you're going to have surgery to see this man .

challenging patient

Posted on August 24th, 2012

Dr. Laio was really put through the ringer for my problems and handled them with the upmost respect and compassion. I will recommend him to everyone I know. He handles his patients with a gentle and concerning manner and continued to check up on me after my surgerys. Finally a doctor I can trust.

Wonderful experience!

Posted on March 19th, 2010

He is wonderful - I can only say positive things! We went there for my mom. A couple of visits with an attempt to cure the problem with antibiotics. After that he decided mom needs a day surgery. Everything went good - she is in great condition now. There is no wait time ( we have been there quite a few times), he is really nice and personable and very professional. Will highly recommend him for any services he performs.

Posted on October 31st, 2017