Dr. Frank Parker Jr Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Frank Parker Jr?

Dr. F. Marshall Parker

Posted on July 23rd, 2012

Dr. Parker has been my doctor for over 25 years! I was a newly wed when I first went to him. He has so much compassion that you really know he cares deeply about his patients.We bonded as he held my hand as I miscarried my first pregancy. He told me I'd have more children and I did! Four more! Two beautiful boys 23 and 12 and two beautiful girls 20 and 16. Dr. Parker delivered all of them!! I would recommend Dr. Parker to anyone. His office staff is very friendly and curtious also.

Posted on October 11th, 2011

An honorable man who takes your health to a new level of care. He has been my doctor for more than 15 years. He has shown more care an concern than any Doctor I have ever known. He does not let his ego take over your health and will consult or send you to another Doctor with out hesitation. I truly love an trust Dr. Parker and his awesome staff!

Posted on February 3rd, 2011

A wonderful doctor!

14 years & counting...

Posted on October 6th, 2010

He LISTENS to your concerns - willingly works WITH YOU & INVOLVES YOU as part of your personal health care "TEAM" to design reasonable lifestyle & treatment plans for significant health changes - BEFORE they become serious, or potentially life-threatening if major lifestyle changes & habits aren't reasonably altered. He's YOUR Doctor & your health care COACH! He & his Nursing Staff's humor & candor put even the most Nervous Nelly at ease & TRUST is instantaneous! We highly recommend Dr. Parker to any woman looking for a genuinely CARING Physician & comprehensive health care maintenance! Finally - He DOESN'T sacrifice health care QUALITY - for the sake of TIME!

Posted on April 21st, 2015