Dr. Francisco Martinez Is this you?

2 Ratings • 1 Comment

Have you seen Dr. Francisco Martinez?

BEST DOCTOR EVER!

They made sure every single question I had was answered, and are always available if I think of any more questions I want answered. Their staff is the most friendly, welcoming staff I've ever dealt with. They are so warm and professional, and make the whole experience that much better. I was a patient of theirs from the time Dr. Martinez took over the Allen practice 22 years ago. The only reason I stopped seeing Dr. Martinez was because I "out-grew" their services!

Type 2 Diabetes