Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any additional information.
Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Frank Martorella
Dr. Frank Martorella, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Van Nuys, CA, with another office in Sun Valley, CA. He has 49 years of experience. His specialties include General Practice. Dr. Martorella is affiliated with Mission Community Hospital, Pacifica Hospital of the Valley and Los Angeles County + University of Southern California Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Frank Martorella has the following 1 specialty
- General Practice
A general practitioner is similar to a family practitioner in that they treat patients of all ages with a variety of health concerns. These doctors treat everyday ailments, some acute and chronic diseases, and also provid health checkups, physicals, inoculations and preventative care.
General practitioners differ from family practitioners because they are not required to complete an additional residency in family medicine after completing their medical school residency. Like family practitioners, general practitioners will also provide referrals to patients who are in need of a specialist.
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Dr. Martorella is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Mission Community Hospital
Pacifica Hospital of the Valley
Los Angeles County + University of Southern California Medical Center
Olive View Medical Center
Providence St. Joseph M.C. PHS
49 Years Experience
Universita Degli Studi Di Bologna
Graduated in 1964
Dr. Frank Martorella accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Frank Martorella is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Van Nuys, CA.