Dr. Frank Mazzone Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. Frank Mazzone?

Posted on December 12th, 2014

went in to see urgent care, had a 2-3 hour wait so they let me leave to get some lunch. they called me an hour after I left to make sure I was on my way back because they were able to see me sooner than they anticipated. Dr. Frank Mazzone was the urgent care doctor and was vey thorough, doing many tests until he felt he had the right diagnosis... very friendly and never made me feel unimportant

Pathetic excuse for a Doctor

Posted on November 27th, 2011

Doctor Mazzone provided the worst medical experience I have had the misfortune of encountering. After a work injury I was unable to move my shoulder. The emergency room diagnosed it as a torn rotator cuff. Work referred me to Mazzone who insisted it was merely a strain. Well it wasnt. His instructions, was to work out the range of motion by heating it up in the shower and moving it around. After six weeks, several visits later, I got a second opinion. It was a Torn Ligament and a displaced fracture, that Mazzone somehow missed. Dont think all the working out the range of motion was the best advise for a fracture. If you can avoid him, do at all costs.

Great Doctor and Staff!

Posted on July 26th, 2010

I have had many doctors in my life and Dr Mazzone is the best. He is very interested in your health and you can tell he loves being a doctor! His reception and nurse staff have always been very kind to me. This office also takes walk-ins if you can't get an appointment that day. I will never go anywhere else.

Great Office

Posted on June 10th, 2010

Staff is always polite. Dr. Mazzone takes the time with me at each visit. He answers questions I have and works with me to address issues. He is very caring, to the point, accurate, and always asks how you are doing! Truely a great doctor. Office staff are always professional and caring.

Workplace Injury

Posted on December 24th, 2009

Expect to see a PA, but know that Dr. Mazzone is in the building as needed. They have one stop shopping for physical exam, x-ray, bone scan, basic blood labs, urinalysis, hearing testing, etc. The staf is friendly. Once in the exam room, time I spent another 60 minutes that included x-ray and urine test.

Staff Sucks

Posted on October 23rd, 2009

Dr. Mazzone is a fine doctor. However, his office staff is the worst that I have encountered. They are rude, inefficient, careless and uncaring. I am changing my doctor because of his lousy staff.

Dr. Mazzone

Posted on September 16th, 2009

Dr. Mazzone? Who the heck is he? Your lucky if you get to even see him, You always get stuck seeing someone else in that office, and your lucky if you get a nice one, and your lucky that you dont die of old age waiting to see the dr. and if you do get to see Dr. Mazzone you better not have issues with personal space cuz he invades it!

Posted on October 23rd, 2017