Dr. Frank J Mccabe Jr Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Frank J Mccabe Jr?

I moved to Dr. McCabe after a serious eye surgery that was treated by Mass Eye and Ear. I was extremely impressed with the doctors and the staff. Very kind and thorough. I was weary of leaving the big Boston hospital but am happy and comfortable with my decision.

WAY above and beyond the call of duty--one in a million

I started having flashes in the corner of my left eye on Saturday and Dr. McCabe came in on a Saturday night to his office to examine me. He couldn't have been more helpful or more professional or more thorough--he took his time even though it was a Saturday night. This guy is one in a million.

Dr. McCabe is finest kind.

Dr McCabe clearly knows what he is doing. However, I found him arrogant and a poor communicator.

Exceptional Doctor

We had a very serious situation develop with my Left eye . It required urgent attention from someone with a great deal of skill and experience . Dr Mccabe was willing take my case with very little notice and got me right into surgery . His kind and compassionate manner was very comforting to me . He explained everything clearly to me and let me know what to expect , he was straight forward regarding the seriousness of the situation , and took time to answer all my concerns and questions and I felt calm and safe in his hands. The long surgery was sucessful , I am recovering nicely and I am so grateful to have met this exceptional Doctor with just the right blend of compassion , kindness and exception skill.

I was referred to Dr. McCabe by my local doctor when he discovered a torn retina.The next morning, I saw Dr. McCabe. The wait in the office was long. Two days later he performed sugery. I waited in the "holding" area for at least 1 1/2 hours, and when I complained to Dr. McCabe, he totally reamed me out. Once in the OR, he announced to the attendants, "We only have an hour to do this because apparently Ms. ******* has better things to do."I was leery about the follow-up appointment. After a 45 minute wait, not including the "prep" time,he finally came into the room and, surprise, was as nice as could be, even apologized for the long wait. So we'll just see how it goes from here.I was told that he is an excellent surgeon.

especially thoughtful and kind doctor, compassionate

I came to Dr. McCabe without insurance when I needed immediate attention for retinal damage. He was so considerate and told me not to worry about insurance, he was not a doctor because of the pay, but because he desired to help people. I will always be thankful to him, and pray for him and his family to this day.

wonderful,compassionate man. direct to the point and though very p

Dr McCabe saved my eye site. Through the use of the latest procedurs

Exceptional Retinal Surgeon

Right eye retinal detachment surgically repaired and 6 months later perfect. Frank referred me to a Houston specialist when I moved and he is excellent (and needed for left eye procedure).Dr. McCabe (and who he knows/recommends)is in the top tier of retinal surgeons. Don't settle for less, go to the best!

Extremely satisfied and impressed

Dr. McCabe couldn't have been more considerate, thorough, and patient. He has achieved tremendous results with my sudden onset retina problem, in a very short time. Highly recommend him. His staff very professional and considerate also. A terrific experience.

The best you could ask for

I had a torn retina and Dr Mccabe came in from boston to see me on his day off. he did extensive tests that day and made phone calls to schedule an operation for the next day.He is the best as far as I'm concerned, second to none. His follow ups for a year were professional, but you still felt like he was your friend and he cared.

Dr. Frank J Mccabe Jr is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Worcester, MA.