Dr. Francis Mccormick Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Francis Mccormick?

Seems to recommend unnecessary surgery

Posted on January 4th, 2017

This doctor claimed I had a torn meniscus without any diagnostic testing. Went elsewhere and found out it was all a lie. I wouldn't trust this guy.

Con artist doctor

Posted on December 19th, 2016

Stay away from this con artist. He presents himself as a nice enough guy. However, he is likely to recommend unnecessary surgery. Even if the surgery is necessary, he'll use it as an opportunity to create more damage so you can come back to him for another surgery. Is a charming doctor worth a damaged knee to you?

It was great couldn'..

Posted on August 22nd, 2016

It was great couldn't feel happier he did an amazing job. Very satisfied

Overall, very pleasa..

Posted on August 16th, 2016

Overall, very pleasant. I last saw him two weeks ago when I had to walk on crutches for 6 weeks after a car accident. He did an ultrasound injection in the office, which must have hit the spot, so now I am walking normally. Just got the good news that I won't need surgery, so I am very excited about that.

All went well!!..

Posted on August 11th, 2016

All went well!!

Posted on August 9th, 2016

This guy is a quack. He completely destroyed my knee with surgeries that weren't necessary. He's a sloppy doctor who's very good at marketing himself. Don't say you haven't been warned.

Doctor's Response

A quack is a fraudulent or ignorant pretender to medical skill; A person who pretends, professionally or publicly, to skill, knowledge, or qualifications he or she does not possess; a charlatan. Therefore, this is not an accurate assessment. I allow my patients to track their results over time, as well as compare against my results and of other surgeons. I perform surgery as last resort, when all other measures have failed, or instances where the medical literature supports urgent surgical intervention, or when my patient and I agree, through shared decision-making, that surgical intervention yields a reasonable risk-reward profile. I am readily available to my patients, and give my cell phone out to those needing surgery.

Wonderful Doctor!

Posted on January 12th, 2015

Dr. McCormick is an excellent Dr/Surgeon! I'm moving soon but if I need a surgeon I will back to see him!

Posted on June 26th, 2014

Dr. McCormick was great. He took the time to listen to me. I have seen several doctors who were not able to make the diagnosis, but he was right on target, and had me feeling better leaving the office. I fully recommend him to my family and friends.

Posted on December 29th, 2016