Dr. Frank Mckeown III Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Frank Mckeown III?

Posted on April 23rd, 2015

Love this doctor! You are not just a number, you are a person to him. He will take time to talk with you about anything. Sweet man!

Posted on February 12th, 2015

I have been seeing Dr McKeown about 6 years now. I have had a couple procedures and I just love him. He has a great bedside manner, he always spends time with you, I don't spend all day waiting and his staff is always very courteous. No one likes going to their gynecologist but he always make you feel comfortable and like he is really concerned about you. I recommend him highly.

Amazing

Posted on September 26th, 2012

He was refered when I found out I was expecting so I thought id try and see how it was..I have 3 kids and he delivered 2/3 and would of delivered all 3 of mine but he didnt think my middle would be that soon and i had to go with the one on call which he is talented too but if I had to pick a dr. it would be Dr,Frank McKeown no doubt 100+%

The Best

Posted on March 15th, 2012

he is the best..would refer to anybody

Does not Care for Patients.

Posted on February 20th, 2012

Every time I went to see Dr. McKeown we had to wait at least 1 hour, most of time over 3 hours. I had a miscarriage and his office staff had no compassion what so ever! Then after Dr. McKeown promised to do what it would take to get me to be able to have a healthy pregnancy, he then turned around and said "Well your young you have plenty of time to get pregnant." I would not take my dog there, let alone recommend him to someone else!

i love Dr. McKeown :)

Posted on June 8th, 2011

I love Dr. McKeown and i think he is a very caring doctor. he delivered all of my 4 boys, and the oldest one is almost 11. Dr. McKeown took time for me and was very helpful with questions i had. i will never use another doctor besides him. he's the greatest doctor i know, and i love him and his staff!

Great OB!!

Posted on July 7th, 2010

Dr. McKeowan is a wonderful doctor and a caring person. I always feel he takes the time to talk with me and is concerned with my health and my baby's health. I highly recommend him to anyone!

A caring, considerate man

Posted on October 17th, 2009

I've been going to Dr. McKeown for several years. He delivered my son 8 years ago. Dr. McKeown is considerate, caring, and very good at his job. I highly recommend him. His staff is professional, and they really take the time to get to know you. They are all great!

Posted on March 25th, 2016