Dr. Frank Meza Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Frank Meza?

Posted on February 22nd, 2013

He is an amazing doctor. And the first ever doctor that actually listened to me! Even though he had a thought of what might be the problem on his own he said he better check to make sure is not anything else. No doctor has ever done that to me, they just diagnose me and that's it. But he took his time without me asking him and made sure that whatever was causing the problem wasn't from something else. Great doctor glad he is my main doctor. And even called me a day after to follow up.

Posted on November 28th, 2012

Dr. Meza helped deliver my daughter at her birth. He saved her life and he spent time with me during my labor. I remember him as an excellent, knowledgeable, and caring physician. She is now 30 years old with 2 children of her own. I thank God for Dr. Meza.

Type 2 Diabetes