Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any additional information.
Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Get the facts about menorrhagia, including the causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Frank Moeller
Dr. Frank Moeller, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Lake Saint Louis, MO. He has 44 years of experience. His specialties include Obstetrics and Gynecology. Dr. Moeller is affiliated with St Joseph Health Center, SSM St. Joseph Health Center-Wentzville and Barnes-Jewish St Peters Hospital. Dr. Moeller has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Frank Moeller has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
Dr. Frank Moeller has the following 2 expertise
- Hot Flashes
Dr. Frank Moeller has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Frank Moeller is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 4 of 4
Dr. Moeller is such a great and wonderful Doctor. He delivered 2 of my sons (32 and 29 years ago) also 2 other children in our extended family. Dr. Moeller also performed several of my surgeries including my hysterectomy. He will always have my respect and gratitude. I no longer live in the area and surely miss my visits with him! My warmest and best regards to you! <3
Patients' Choice Award (2010, 2011, 2014)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
On-Time Doctor Award (2014)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2010, 2011, 2013)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Dr. Moeller is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
St Joseph Health Center
SSM St. Joseph Health Center-Wentzville
Barnes-Jewish St Peters Hospital
Depaul Health Center
Missouri Baptist Hospital Sullivan
St Joseph Hospital West
St Joseph Hospital West, Lake St Louis, Mo
Progress West HealthCare Center
Barnes St Peters Hosp, Saint Peters, Mo
44 Years Experience
The Ohio State University
Graduated in 1969
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions300 Medical Plz, Lake Saint Louis, MO
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Frank Moeller in this video.
Dr. Frank Moeller is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Lake Saint Louis, MO.