Dr. Frank Paiano Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Frank Paiano?

Don't use this doctor!!!!

Posted on May 10th, 2016

After being a patient of this doctor for about four years I experienced the worst experience I ever had with a medical doctor first of all I am not a complainer I go in for my check up follow his advice take his recommendations and then I see him when I'm supposed To however this time he came in and I had a complaint of hip pain and neck pain and also to seeing the results of my blood test The doctor came in with an attitude and no matter what I said he started becoming louder and Irrate and coming up with the story of my complaints I said you must be mistaking me for another patient . He continued with a nasty attitude. tears started coming out of my eyes and he started to yell , stop crying the next words out of his mouth were unprofessional All I asked was for an explanation of my hip and my blood test results he mentioned about referring me out to another doctor in which I told him I already have an appointment, he then had lost it and said well then you probably don't want me as a doctor I told him I had never said that ,the doctor that I made an appointment with was a hip surgeon specialist the next thing he told me is he's dropping me as a patient and stormed out of the room and discharged me as a patient

Never again

Posted on December 17th, 2015

Horrible experience, Dr would not address any of my concerns or problems, unless it had to do with me having the "sniffles." He had my medical records and questioned a diagnosis, which he had blood work records to show I had the condition. Yelled at his staff prior to coming into the room, and informed me he would be yelling at them again when I left.

Amazing physician

Posted on August 8th, 2015

The doctor was very courteous, and was very efficient.

Amazing DR.

Posted on February 27th, 2015

I started seeing this physician months ago and he is absolutely wonderful. I feel that he genuinely cares that his patients understand diagnosis and treatments. Outstanding bedside manor! He follows up with specialists, and hospital so he knows what is going on with his patients. I would recommend him to anyone looking for a physician. Smaller, friendly office where the office staff recognize you when you come in the door.

Posted on January 5th, 2015

Very thorough and spends time with you covering all your concerns

Posted on September 29th, 2014

Spends time and explains things to me like no other physician

Beware, Insurance Scam Artist, and a Fraud!

Posted on May 11th, 2014

Dr. Paiano is a scam artist when it comes to billing your insurnace, He bills for frivilous things, and tells you that you have things wrong with you that you do not exist. Did a EKG on me for High Blood Pressure when I stated i was on medication for it, But how would he be able to bill the Insurance otherwise? He told me He wanted to send me for sleep study and xrays and work ups on my neck and back and help me come off some medication, after my first initial visit I never heard from Dr. Paiano or his staff regarding anything ever again, I felt pushed and ignored My first visit to be promised the help I needed i recieved a bill for $260.00, To sit there and be told he would help me, but not do anything to help me. Then weeks later, Recieved a notice in the mail terminating my relationship with Dr. Paiano, How can you terminate a patient you only saw once and never helped again but he sure charged up my insurance!!!

Cares about me

Posted on March 27th, 2014

Dr. Paiano spends time explaining studies and using visual aids to help me understand. He shares his perspective but makes it very clear final decisions are mine.

Poor Doctor

Posted on April 28th, 2013

You could be dying but the man will not call you back. You need to make an appointment and wait 10 days after a test to find out if you are really ill. He has a fine staff but he is not very professional. He appears to be more interested in getting you in the office as much as possible for the money instead of interest in your health.

THE BEST

Posted on May 18th, 2012

Dr. Paiano will be my physician forever if their is anything I have to say about it.

Linda Greeson, patient

Posted on July 15th, 2011

Very caring and professional person - actually listens to your problems and treats the whole person, not just specific body parts.

Best ever Primary Care Physcian

Posted on March 12th, 2011

Dr Paiano is the most consciencious primary care physcian I ever had. He maintains communication with my several specialists (arthritus, cardiac, demetologist). He researches new medications and proceedures relative to my health issues.He takes time to discuss my heath problems thoroughly and in terms that I understand.I recommend him to everyone