Get the facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Frank Pallares
Dr. Frank Pallares, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Fort Mohave, AZ. He has 7 years of experience. His specialties include Cardiovascular Disease and Internal Medicine. Dr. Pallares is affiliated with Havasu Regional Medical Center, Western AZ Regional Medical Center and Metropolitan Methodist Hospital - HCA Affiliate. He speaks English.
Dr. Frank Pallares has the following 2 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Frank Pallares has the following 5 expertise
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Dr. Frank Pallares has 2 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Frank Pallares is Board Certified in 2 specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 3 of 3
Extensive overall experience supports a strong diagnostic capability. Dr Pallaressuccessfully diagnosed my heart condition and stabilized my heart rate with medication. My condition had been going on for many years and was not diagnosed successfully by at least 4 other cardiologists over the years even though I failed stress EKG test recoveries 3 times and collapsed after a 4th test requiring hospitalization.
Dr. Pallares is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Havasu Regional Medical Center
Western AZ Regional Medical Center
Metropolitan Methodist Hospital - HCA Affiliate
Northeast Baptist Hospital
7 Years Experience
University Of Toronto Faculty Of Medicine
Graduated in 2006
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsVista Health, 5653 S Highway 95, Fort Mohave, AZ
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Frank Pallares in this video.
Dr. Frank Pallares is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Fort Mohave, AZ.