- 32 years of experience
- Speaks English
- Loyola University Chicago Stritch School Of Medicine
- 1 specialty
- 8 expertise
- 2 locations
Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Frank H Parker Jr has the following 1 specialty
- Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation
- Chronic Pain
- Nerve Damage
- Surgery Recovery
- EMG/Nerve Conduction Studies
- Sports Medicine
Showing 1 of 1
32 Years Experience
Loyola University Chicago Stritch School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1986
Mount Sinai Hospital
Dr. Frank H Parker Jr accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Frank H Parker Jr is similar to the following 0 Doctors near Chicago, IL.