Dr. Frank Phillips Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Frank Phillips?

New lease on life!

Dr. Phillips performed my second spinal fusion surgery (he was not the original surgeon) and the results have been life changing. I would highly recommend him based upon my experience.

Excellent Doctor, would definitely recommend him!

Expect a loooooong wait at the office, but Dr. Phillips is worth it.

Great Surgeon

Dr. Phillips and his staff are highly skilled and professional. My cervical spine surgery and recovery have gone very smoothly. Any questions I have asked have been answered. Six months post surgery I am feeling great.

Outstanding Surgical Results

Dr. Phillips is an exceptional surgeon who achieves outstanding, almost miraculous results. Upon my first visit to him, he precisely diagnosed my problem, the surgical procedure he would be able to perform, and clearly presented my options. Prior to having back surgery done, I had back pain, burning/stinging feet so severe that I had difficulty walking, standing in place, and maintaining balance. Immediately following surgery and thereafter, I have always been able to walk and stand as if these problems had never existed. All prior symptoms have vanished. I cannot adequately praise him enough for what he has achieved surgically. Also the use of minimally invasive procedures has minimized pain and recovery time. He is pleasant to deal with, and has a first rate staff that works with him. They have always been extremely helpful and knowledgeable, and have promptly responded to any inquiry or request I have made.