Dr. Frank Polanco Is this you?

1.8

Dissatisfied

Have you seen Dr. Frank Polanco?

Bring your Treating Doctor to this Quack.

Posted on April 25th, 2017

I've had to see this guy 3 times in the last 15 years of my Work Comp Injury (which is a permanent injury, btw), & every time, he has lied his you know what off, & is clearly in bed with the Insurance Carrier. I wish I had known I could bring my Treating Doctor to my RME. This guy is a liar & a quack! Plain & simple. He has probably destroyed countless lives with his false determinations. I would even call him Evil, & I don't throw that around without just cause. Pray you do not get this guy as a DD! You will probably need a Lawyer.

Posted on July 11th, 2011

Dr. Polanco went out of his way to make sure I had the best treatment possible for a work injury.I think the staff combined with Dr. Polanco's bedside manner made my injury a little more tolerable.I would highly recommend Health quest medical.

MR

Posted on June 3rd, 2011

did not spend much time with myself. did not review much of my recoreds. and seemed to make me feel that he did not think my back sugury went poor! The way I felt... Very bad overall

ethics lacking

Posted on September 5th, 2010

The Dr. goes through the motions without the sincerity. His evaluation of my condition was not in line with previous independent specialists. In short, I feel as though he slanted his report to fall in line with what the insurance carrier wanted to hear, despite the evidence.

Posted on June 15th, 2010

This doctor is a moron! I had been treated in the ER and had MRI and CT scans with reports that described multiple things wrong with my spine and neck due to an auto accident.He refused to look at the scans/reports and instead ran his fingers down my spine and sent me home saying There were no problems at all.DO NOT RISK SEEING THIS DOCTOR!!!!!!!!!

Posted on May 31st, 2017