Dr. Frank G Pratt Jr Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Frank G Pratt Jr?

DR FRANK PRATT

HE IS THE BEST DR. I HAD FOR MY DEPPRESION ,PANIC ATTACK, AND A FEW OTHER ILLNESS I WAS DEALING WITH .I BEEN A PATIENT FOR OVER 30 YEAR HE IS A VERY NICE AND UNDERSTANDING PERSON. BUT I WOULD THANK HIM VERY MUCH

Best Dr. I have ever met

Dr. Pratt is the best Dr. I have ever had the privilege to meet. I have seen at least 10 mental health Dr's and it wasn't until I went to Dr. Pratt that I realized all the previous Dr's that had tried to treat me were all frauds. Dr. Pratt is very easy to talk to, and he understands you better than you know your self by the end of the 1st visit. I would recommend him to anyone.

Excellent doctor! The way the office is run needs some help, tho. The office staff are competent and nice, but maybe they need more employees to get the job done. And, it has been worse lately. The positive outweighs the negative, tho. So, I won't be going to anyone else.

won't even see me

secretary is rude..wouldn't even listen to what i wanted to ask

time

He sees my daughter. The only problems i have is he schedules people to close and then spends an hour and a half with each person. He stays way after 5 pm. Sometimes we don't get home till 10 or 11 pm. That is ridiculous! Another problem is the lady that answers the phone...she is rude and talks over you while you are trying to get your question out. If Dr. Pratt would just schedule right then everything would be great. I realize some people need more time but not everyone needs an hour and a half. Of yo he is going to do that then schedule them an hour and half apart and get your patients home on a good time.

BEST PSYCHIATRIST IN N.W. GA, MAYBE IN GA.

HANDS DOWN THE BEST IN N.W. GA. IF YOU NEED A DR FOR YOUR MENTAL HEALTH THEN YOUR IN GOOD HANDS. HE HELPED ME DURING A VERY LOW TIME IN MY LIFE. HIS D DIAGNOSIS WAS RIGHT ON, AND HE PUT ME ON THE CORRECT MEDS AND DOSAGE. I AM GETTING BETTER WITH EACH NEW DAY AND CONSIDERING HOW I WAS THE FIRST TIME I SEEN HIM, IT'S AMAZING.

Dr. Frank G Pratt Jr is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Rome, GA.