Dr. Frank M Procaccino Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Frank M Procaccino?

I have been to this Dr before... He was attentive and listened. This current appt with him, my daughter came with me. I was telling him something that was very unsettling, his response "well I don't know what to tell about that" He prescribed meds for me for a condition I have had previous. I told him that I was not the case, it did not feel like that. I called a day later to speak with him, waited multiple days no return call.

I love this doctor. I have been to him several times and he has EXCELLENT bedside mannerisms. I highly recommend him.

Highly recommended!!

I have been a patient of Dr. Procaccino for about 15 years. His calm, relaxed demeanor goes well with his experience and willingness to spend time and get to know his patients. Would highly recommend!

This doctor has trouble with returning phone calls from his patients.

I'm kept in the waiting room for long periods of time and then When brought into the exam room I'm kept waiting for another long (20-25 minutes) time and then the Doctor is always in a rush and only seems to be listening to me with half of his attention and I'm rushed out of the office. I've been seeing him for about 3 years and this is SOP.

Dr. Procaccino seemed to be very knowledgeable about certain digestive problems and I think would be a wonderful doctor to help you manage a chronic disease that was already diagnosed. However, my experience going to him as a new patient with no previous diagnoses was frustrating and ultimately, a dead end. Dr. Proccacino never followed up with the results of what few tests he ran and seemed in no rush to help find some much needed answers. In the end he told me that "sometimes these things happen. Maybe you'll grow out of it." My symptoms were so severe that to be given up on without so much as a referral to another doctor was extremely disheartening.