Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Frank Pupparo has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Sports Medicine
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Bone Fracture
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Joint Replacement
- Hip Surgery
- Herniated Disc
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 9
Dr. Pupparo has been my ortho since 1991. I went to him for a second opinion. He has replaced my hip 4 times, rebuilt my pelvis twice, gave me 2" of length on my right leg, replaced my knee and straightened my lower leg. I know I would not be walking now if it wasn't for Dr. Pupparo. I now live states away, but I still travel back to NY for my appointments. I would never go to anyone else. Trust him completely!!
I have been seeing Dr. Pupparo since 2003 since that time I have found him to be extremely caring, kind, and accurate in diagnosis and treatment. I have severe arthritis that has caused me to have both knees and both hips replaced. I would highly recommend Dr. Pupparo for his overall knowledge and treatment of patients. He is everything you can hope for in a physician and surgeon.
He was an excellent listener and the results of my knee replacement were outstanding . Dr. Pupparo was always calm and took time, never made me feel rushed. He answered each question I had with respect, despite how insignificant it might have seemed. Dr. Pupparo was also extremely kind.
On-Time Doctor Award (2016)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2016)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Pupparo is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
35 Years Experience
Weill Cornell Medical College
Graduated in 1983
Suny Health Science Center
Dr. Frank Pupparo accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Elect Choice EPO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna NYC Community Plan
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Empire Blue Priority EPO
- Empire PPO
- Empire Prism EPO Blue Priority
MVP Health Plan
- MVP HMO
- MVP Preferred PPO
- MVP Premier Plus HMO Small Groups
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsGreater Rochester Orthopedics, 30 Hagen Dr Ste 220, Rochester, NY
Dr. Frank Pupparo is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Rochester, NY.