Dr. Frank Pupparo Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Frank Pupparo?

Dr. Pupparo has been my ortho since 1991. I went to him for a second opinion. He has replaced my hip 4 times, rebuilt my pelvis twice, gave me 2" of length on my right leg, replaced my knee and straightened my lower leg. I know I would not be walking now if it wasn't for Dr. Pupparo. I now live states away, but I still travel back to NY for my appointments. I would never go to anyone else. Trust him completely!!

I have been seeing Dr. Pupparo since 2003 since that time I have found him to be extremely caring, kind, and accurate in diagnosis and treatment. I have severe arthritis that has caused me to have both knees and both hips replaced. I would highly recommend Dr. Pupparo for his overall knowledge and treatment of patients. He is everything you can hope for in a physician and surgeon.

'Can't wait to have the 2nd knee done !

He was an excellent listener and the results of my knee replacement were outstanding . Dr. Pupparo was always calm and took time, never made me feel rushed. He answered each question I had with respect, despite how insignificant it might have seemed. Dr. Pupparo was also extremely kind.

BEYOND EXPECTATIONS

EXCELLENT IN ALL RESPECTS

Dr. Frank Pupparo is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Rochester, NY.