Dr. Frank J Raia Is this you?

3.1

Have you seen Dr. Frank J Raia?

I visited Dr. Raia on 5.30.17 .He was very personable, professional and unrushed. He answered all my questions and concerns. The office staff were great and wait time was minimal. I'll be returning with confidence that my future needs will be met.

Terrible attitude rushed attitude

Don't really know how good a surgeon. But I can tell you his "bedside manner" is non-existent. He spent all of maybe 6 minutes with me. He gave a cursory "examination" to my hands. And did not listen to my explanations but rather talked over me when I attempted to tell him what had happened. I don't know if I will go back to this man. After all, if he doesn't have time to spend with his patients to listen to their concerns, he probably will speed through any required surgeries. His other reviews only give him two stars on all other sites. He needs sensitivity training.

Most rude, condescending, uninterested, unprofessional doctor

This doctor is the most rude, condescending, uninterested, unprofessional doctor I have ever experienced. His lack of concern and/or caring was apparent by shrugging his shoulders and giving short answers to any questions. He actually tried to discredit my former physician that is well renowned in the field on the east coast during my visit. I would not recommend this doctor to anyone. I would prefer to give him negative stars, but I didn't have that option.

I had two hand surgeries performed by Dr. Raia and I was very pleased with him both personally and professionally. I would definitely recommend him to my friends.

waste of time

I went to this dr. for a follow-up from an emergency stay at a local hosp. He appeared very disinterested, lacked any information from questions I asked and was extremely evasive. Even though I an not happy with the drs. assigned to me during my hosp stay...I'd choose them over raia. And I'm not picky! I think he had a personality/compassion-ectomy... Great Staff though~