Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at email@example.com if you have any additional information.
Autism Spectrum Disorder
Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD), including the different types and the most common symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Frank Roberto
Dr. Frank Roberto, DO is a Doctor primarily located in New Hyde Park, NY. He has 18 years of experience. His specialties include Pediatrics. Dr. Roberto is affiliated with North Shore Univ Hosp At Forest Hills, North Shore University Hospital and Steven and Alexandra Cohen Childrenos Medical Center of New York. He speaks English.
Dr. Frank Roberto has the following 1 specialty
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
While pediatricians may sub-specialize in specific therapy areas like oncology, surgery, ophthalmology, and anesthesiology, in general, pediatricians provide services like vaccinations, health exams, and treatment of common ailments and injuries. In addition, pediatricians are trained to handle the complex emotional and behavioral issues faced by children, especially during puberty.
Pediatricians normally see their patients from birth until the age of 18, although some may agree to treat patients into their early 20s, if requested.
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 20
Becoming a new mother is a nerve racking thing, finding a great Pediatrician can be just as overwhelming! My husband and I were lucky to meet Dr. Robert 7 years ago. He has been my son JPs Dr. for seven yrs and my new little boy Daniel for 5mos. Both my boys love him! He has been nothing but caring and comforting. He answers all my questions(even when I ask them multiple times :)) and my boys love him. I would recommend Dr. Roberto to all my family and friends because he is just an all around very nice and caring man!
i have been seeing doctor frank roberto, since He started working at New Hyde Park pediatrics. He is very caring, and always cares about the health of the patient. he is also a cool dude, who i could actually be real with, and don't have to lie to when he asks me questions. If you are looking for a pediatrician to send your kids to, i would definitely recommend him, because your kids will be taken care of, and will always feel comfortable
Dr. Roberto is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
North Shore Univ Hosp At Forest Hills
North Shore University Hospital
Steven and Alexandra Cohen Childrenos Medical Center of New York
Winthrop University Hospital
LIJ Schneiders Childrens Hospital
North Shore Univ at Manhasset
Lij Medical Center Certified Home Health Agency
Long Island Jewish Hospital
LIJ Medical Center
18 Years Experience
New York Medical College
Graduated in 1995
Dr. Frank Roberto accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Elect Choice EPO
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna NYC Community Plan
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- BCBS MA Blue Care Elect PPO
- BCBS MA Preferred Blue PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Connecticare Flex Connecticut
- Empire Blue Priority EPO
- Empire HMO
- First Health PPO
- Healthfirst NY HMO ABCD
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
MVP Health Plan
- MVP Preferred PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsNew Hyde Park Pediatrics, 1575 Hillside Ave, New Hyde Park, NY
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Frank Roberto in this video.
Dr. Frank Roberto is similar to the following 3 Doctors near New Hyde Park, NY.