Dr. Frank Roberto Is this you?

4.9

Posted on January 22nd, 2015

Dr. Roberto is great!

An Excellent Pediatrician!!!

Posted on July 3rd, 2013

Becoming a new mother is a nerve racking thing, finding a great Pediatrician can be just as overwhelming! My husband and I were lucky to meet Dr. Robert 7 years ago. He has been my son JPs Dr. for seven yrs and my new little boy Daniel for 5mos. Both my boys love him! He has been nothing but caring and comforting. He answers all my questions(even when I ask them multiple times :)) and my boys love him. I would recommend Dr. Roberto to all my family and friends because he is just an all around very nice and caring man!

very caring doctor

Posted on June 7th, 2011

i have been seeing doctor frank roberto, since He started working at New Hyde Park pediatrics. He is very caring, and always cares about the health of the patient. he is also a cool dude, who i could actually be real with, and don't have to lie to when he asks me questions. If you are looking for a pediatrician to send your kids to, i would definitely recommend him, because your kids will be taken care of, and will always feel comfortable

Posted on February 17th, 2017