Dr. Frank J Rose Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Frank J Rose?

Competent and Common Sense

The Best Doctor in the World!

This man is so exceptional! He was our Doctor for many years and I miss him; we just aren't sick enough to be in his program. He is THE BEST Doctor and a good-hearted person. I was in the hospital and had a very serious operation. There were many doctor's that came in on their "rounds" in the early morning. I remember that he was the only one who sat down and took time to look at me, listen to my breathing, feel my pulse, etc. He just didn't look at the chart and bail. I seriously just love him so much. The reason I can't rate some of these questions above is because he would spend so much time with his patients that I would call the office and ask "How late is he running" THAT'S how awesome he is. The Best!

Dr. Frank J. Rose is the most amazing doctor in the world to our family. He cares deeply about his patient. We just love him so much.

Dr. Frank J Rose is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Dana Point, CA.