Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Frank S Rosenbloom has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Frank S Rosenbloom has the following 6 expertise
- Weight Loss
Dr. Frank S Rosenbloom has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Frank S Rosenbloom is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 18
I transfered over from a doctor who retired that shared offices with Dr. Rosenbloom. It was a tough act to follow, but he has exceeded my expectations and in one instance, his diagnosis of a pulmonary embolism saved me. I can deal with his office not being pristeen and I like the fact he is not one of those ivory tower doctors and is very approachable. If you pick your doctor solely based on their politics, then you deserve the care you are getting.
The condition I initially saw Dr. Rosenbloom for was not easy to diagnose. His original theory was incorrect, but he continued working with me until it was diagnosed correctly. I saw another doctor previously who wasn't even close in his diagnosis and didn't go any further with it. I felt lucky to have him as my primary care doctor and think those who left negative feedback are idiots.
Dr. Rosenbloom seems really bright,very attentive. Feel like he is thorough and has a great manner about him. His office does seem unkempt and that is a bit disturbing. Additionally, he sometimes has pretty rabid political editorials that he writes and leaves as handouts. They were so one sided that I am thinking he is a bit of a nut--that, of course, is also unsettling. Staff is very polite and kind; although on several occasions have called in prescriptions to wrong site or with wrong amount.
25 Years Experience
Jawaharlal Nehru Medical College
Graduated in 1993
St Vincent Hospital Medical Center
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsBenefis Medical Center, 1101 26th St S, Great Falls, MT
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Frank S Rosenbloom in this video.
Dr. Frank S Rosenbloom is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Great Falls, MT.