Dr. Frank S Rosenbloom Is this you?

3.6

Have you seen Dr. Frank S Rosenbloom?

Dr. Rosenbloom is a fabulous doctor! He is extremely caring, thorough, and right on with his diagnosis! I feel confident in any issue I have with my health! I think he is excellent in all ratings and I would recommend him to anyone!!!!! His bed-side manner can't be beat!!!!!

Very Competent Doctor

I transfered over from a doctor who retired that shared offices with Dr. Rosenbloom. It was a tough act to follow, but he has exceeded my expectations and in one instance, his diagnosis of a pulmonary embolism saved me. I can deal with his office not being pristeen and I like the fact he is not one of those ivory tower doctors and is very approachable. If you pick your doctor solely based on their politics, then you deserve the care you are getting.

A doctor who cares

The condition I initially saw Dr. Rosenbloom for was not easy to diagnose. His original theory was incorrect, but he continued working with me until it was diagnosed correctly. I saw another doctor previously who wasn't even close in his diagnosis and didn't go any further with it. I felt lucky to have him as my primary care doctor and think those who left negative feedback are idiots.

Good doctor--Office seems pretty dirty

Dr. Rosenbloom seems really bright,very attentive. Feel like he is thorough and has a great manner about him. His office does seem unkempt and that is a bit disturbing. Additionally, he sometimes has pretty rabid political editorials that he writes and leaves as handouts. They were so one sided that I am thinking he is a bit of a nut--that, of course, is also unsettling. Staff is very polite and kind; although on several occasions have called in prescriptions to wrong site or with wrong amount.

We love him

Both my husband and I go to Dr. Rosenbloom. We have been very very pleased.

Excellent doctor

He actually listens to me. He has helped me tremendously. I am doing much better and I recommended him to my friends and family.

Doctor Rosembloom is in my opinion the best general practioner in our area. He has taken great care of me for many, many years. I would never think of going to anyone else. He doesn't care about the money, he cares about taking care of his patients. As for waiting time, everyone in the waiting room is glad to wait because we know he is giving someone else the time they need as he will with us when we get in there.

No fix

I thought he would be a great Doctor but he ended up costing me a fortune in tests that weren't needed, keeping me sick for a long time because he couldn't figure it out and then overbilling me. His staff was very unprofessional. It took one visit to another Doctor and the problem was fixed. Dr. Rosenbloom didn't fix or care about anything, but money.

Great doctor!

I have been a happy patient of Dr. Rosenbloom's for about 3 years. I recently had to switch insurance companies and my primary goal when finding new insurance was to find one that would allow me to continue visiting Frank. I am not a doctor, a friend, or anything besides a patient, yet I've had only great experiences with him as my physician.

Excellent doctor

I am also a doctor. I was motivated to chime in after seeing the prior negative review. People rarely seek to enter reviews if not dissatisfied. Dr. Rosenbloom has many doctors as his patients and we all respect his knowledge and competence.

Poor Doctor

Dr. Rosenbloom is one of the worst Doctors I have ever had. He spent very little time with me, did not diagnose my problem and his office staff is abrasive. After all of that, he sent me a giant bill and never billed my insurance. Shame on him.