Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Frank G Russo-Alesi
Dr. Frank G Russo-Alesi, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Rome, GA. He has 28 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopaedic Surgery. Dr. Russo-Alesi is affiliated with Floyd Medical Center and Redmond Regional Medical Center. Dr. Russo-Alesi has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Frank G Russo-Alesi has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
- Herniated Disc
- Joint Replacement
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Bone Fracture
- Sports Medicine
- Hip Surgery
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 16
Switched to Dr Russo-Alesi after another orthopedist failed to treat a sprained and broken ankle, it was failing to heal. At first, I was not sure, but he followed through and did find the problem. While I cannot say I enjoyed the recovery, he has greatly improved my ankle, including straightening out a bad gait problem I was developing. He has been Very thorough in his follow-up. While I have to ASK, he has also spent a great deal of time explaining things to me. Still in recovery, but his instructions have been right on the money, and I at least have hope that I may fully recover.
Terrible. Arrogant, conceited, very flirty, and RUSHES through surgery--that is a FACT. Had a RN tell in recovery she'd never let him operate on her. He has a bad reputation for rushing and getting the patients in and out. I asked other people that I know had bunion surgery if their foot looked as bad as mine. And nobody said that their foot looked like Mine did after surgery. My entire foot top to bottom was completely black and blue. It look like he took a sledgehammer to my foot.
Performed surgery on my foot and I had a great recovery. The entire experience w/ doctor and his staff. I received excellent care.
Dr. Russo-Alesi is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
28 Years Experience
Medical College Of Georgia School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1990
University Of Florida Health Shands Hospital
Dr. Frank G Russo-Alesi accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem Blue Open Access POS Alternate Network
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS GA Blue Choice HMO
- BCBS GA Blue Choice PPO
- BCBS GA Blue Open Access POS
- BCBS GA BlueChoice Option POS
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry CoventryOne - GA
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsHarbin Clinic Llc, 330 Turner McCall Blvd SW Ste 2000, Rome, GA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Frank G Russo-Alesi in this video.
Dr. Frank G Russo-Alesi is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Rome, GA.