Dr. Frank Scaccia Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Frank Scaccia?

Fixed breathing issues

Posted on October 29th, 2017

This doctor is a straight-up professional. I had a failed sinus surgery two years ago, and Dr. Scaccia spent SIX hours fixing the prior work, and doing his own. Nothing cosmetic on me, just functional, and he still spent that much time. The nurses and staff are just nice to be around, and very comforting as well. I'm now 30 days post-op, and breathing much better. If you're living on medications to simply help you breathe, I know how that is. It's no way to go though life.

watch out

Posted on September 6th, 2016

I was stunned that after visiting this doctor I was hit with a first time visit charge of $250.00, I was never told about this very greedy charge. Did he not get enough money for the visit?

Doctor's Response

My staff is trained to provide to the best of their knowledge what financial responsibilities each patient should expect during their initial phone inquiry . This is especially true if the patient presents with an insurance plan that will not pay us at all since we are not members of their in network plans. On occasion a patient will still show up in the office anyway insisting we that we do participate with their HMO or EPO plan. At that time we either give them the option to leave at no cost and will often refer them to someone else in the area that might participate or possibly still see them if they consent beforehand to rate that is mutually agreeable and fair. An initial visit fee for a specialist of $250 fee sounds like a price presented for a combined procedural scope and detailed exam/history given at a discount for somewhat that explained a financial hardship and was eligible for a discount because they either did not have insurance or had a plan that would never pay us.My main concern though is that your visit was pleasant and we treated you professionally and addressed all your concerns and provided the highest quality care possible although sometime even with that we can't always promise you a quick cure to your presenting problem. Whoever this is please call the office so that we can discuss any misunderstandings and possibly correct the fee if these office guidelines were not followed

Truly gifted surgeon

Posted on May 9th, 2014

Words cannot express the depth of my gratitude for the wonderful treatment I received from Dr. Scaccia. My recent surgeries included septoplasty, turbinectomy, sinus surgery, rhinoplasty and a scar repair on my forehead. I suffered from allergies for 10 years and couldn't breathe through my nose. I am thrilled with the results from my rhionplasty! My life is changed. My allergies are gone and I am so happy with the way I look! From the moment I walked in the door, I knew I had found the place to have my surgery. Dr. Scaccia gave me the confidence to choose him as my surgeon. He invested his time and thoroughly explained everything. He was thoughtful, knowledgeable and very passionate about his work. The staff at his office was incredibly helpful. I was confident going into the surgery. Dr. Scaccia is a perfectionist and a truly gifted surgeon. Dr. Scaccia did a wonderful job. I am so glad I made the choice I did. I would highly recommend him to anyone.

great dr. and staff

Posted on February 20th, 2014

trust is a major issue with me but with dr. scaccia and his staff they made me feel at ease. not only can they be trusted they all care about you as a person not just as their patient. the dr. did such a great job on my nose i now look like me again. i would go back with complete confidence in anything else i needed done. i feel like i have new friends with everyone their. doctors that care are very rare and hard to find but dr. scaccia is one of the great ones.

Plastic Surgeon Perfection!

Posted on March 20th, 2013

I came to Dr. Scaccia after having had my nose botched by a different plastic surgeon. Dr. Scaccia took his time with me and took a conservative surgical approach. I am now more than three months post-op and I could not ve happier. I can breathe and I love my new nose! After the prior surgeon botched my nose i felt there was no hope. Dr. Scaccia far exceeded my expectations! He is a surgical Michael Angelo whose patient's benefit from his expert skill and precision. The staff are prompt, friendly, and well informed. Appointments were a pleasure. It pays to do your research on your surgeon. All roads lead to Dr. Scaccia's office.

Patient

Posted on May 29th, 2012

A surgical genius whose patient's benefit from his extensive knowledge and surgical skills. Three months post-op after corrective nasal surgery. I am absolutely delighted with my surgical results. I can breathe thought my nose for the first time in years. The rhinoplasty is perfection. The office staff is knowledgeable and make appointments a pleasure. I would recommend Dr. Scaccia without hesitation! My only regret is that I didn't find him soon enough!!!!

Posted on May 27th, 2012

For anyone looking for a physician who is tops in his field, professional, and a surgical genius..... Dr. Scaccia should be your choice! I speak from experience.... Almost three months post-op, I am absolutely delighted with my surgical result and my follow-up care. Dr. Scaccia is a perfectionist who takes great pride in his work. Do your research - I can guarantee it will lead you directly to Dr. Scaccia!

Extremely talented surgeon

Posted on June 5th, 2010

Dr. Scaccia was extremely thorough and attentive. He is a talented surgeon with a tremendous knowledge base. He diagnosed my condition easily and performed surgery that healed without so much as a blemish.His office and equipment is attractive clean and very professional. He seems to have all of the latest equipment.

Posted on April 22nd, 2010

I was suffering from extreme sinus pressure for years. Really tired. Headachey all the time. I had previous surgery in 1996. I went to see Dr. Frank Scaccia from reading about his sinus surgery procedure. He did not promise the world because of my prior surgery. However, he was able to correct everything the previous surgeon did not do. I am feeling great. Sleeping like a champ. I have alot more energy too! He just doesn't do the surgery and say goodbye. He instructs you to come in for follow-ups till he feels the healing is complete. Something my first surgeon didn't do and I believe contributed to my great recovery. The staff is great. They are very personable plus very informative. I never felt like I was bothering them with any of my zillion questions. I definitely recommend him and already have!

A Caring, Dedicated and Taleneted Physician and Surgeon

Posted on September 1st, 2008

Dr. Scaccia is an exceptionally skilled, caring and dedicated physician. He spends a great deal of time with his patients and addresses all concerns thoroughly and expeditiously. He is a very talented surgeon whose work looks very natural. He gives patients 110% of his efforts and fully discloses all of the risks, benefits and rewards of each procedure. I am extremely pleased with the results of my recent procedures, including rhinoplasty, neck lipsuction, removal of skin lesions and repair of a deviated septum. People are amazed with how much yonger and prettier I look just a few weeks post surgery. In fact the typical reaction I receive is people stopping and staring with their mouths gaping open! It feels great! In addition, my breathing has never been better! Dr. Scaccia cares about both form and function and strives to carefully balance both the patient's goals with a good cosmetic and medical outcome. Dr. Scaccia changed my life in so many ways and really cared about me as a person and a patient. He has made a dramatic impact on my life and motivated me to make lifestyle changes that have made me a healthier and happier person. Dr. Scaccia's staff is discreet, professional and does an excellent job answering questions and keeping patients calm before, after and during all procedures. Furthermore, Dr. Scaccia's surgical center is well-appointed, comfortable, conveniently located and meticulously clean. All in all I have a wonderful experience with Dr. Scaccia and his staff and would highly recommend him to anyone considering his services.

Posted on November 21st, 2017