Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD), including the different types and who gets them.
- Bipolar Disorder Facts about bipolar disorder, including different types and symptoms.
- ADHD Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD), including the different types and who gets them.
- Adult ADHD Facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Epilepsy Facts about epilepsy, including different types, symptoms and causes.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Schizophrenia Facts about schizophrenia, including the different types.
- Tardive Dyskinesia Facts about Tardive Dyskinesia, including symptoms and treatment
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. Frank Schoenfeld
Dr. Frank Schoenfeld, MD is a Doctor primarily located in San Francisco, CA. He has 47 years of experience. His specialties include Psychiatry. Dr. Schoenfeld is affiliated with San Francisco VA Medical Center and UCSF Medical Center / Moffitt-Long Hospitals. He speaks English.
Dr. Frank Schoenfeld has the following 1 specialty
A psychiatrist is a doctor with specific training in the diagnosis and treatment of mental illness.
He or she can not only provide the counseling necessary to both diagnose and treat a patient, but can also prescribe medication when needed. In some cases, a psychiatrist will only provide the medication and the counseling will be provided by another healthcare specialist, like a certified counselor or psychologist.
Like other doctors, psychiatrists employ diagnostic tools like CT scans and MRI in order to observe the structure and function of a patient's brain.
Once a diagnosis is made, these specialists may use behavior or cognitive therapy in order to address the patient's condition, or a multitude of other types of therapy, in conjunction with or in place of medication.
Dr. Frank Schoenfeld has the following 15 expertise
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Attention-Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Clinical Depression
- Depressive Disorder
- Manic Depressive Disorder
- Mental Illness
- Mood Disorders
- Personality Disorder
- Post-Traumatic Stress Disorders (PTSD)
- Sleep Disorders
Dr. Frank Schoenfeld has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Frank Schoenfeld is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
There are no reviews for Dr. Frank Schoenfeld yet. Be the first to review this doctor!
Dr. Schoenfeld is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
San Francisco VA Medical Center
UCSF Medical Center / Moffitt-Long Hospitals
47 Years Experience
Graduated in 1966
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsSan Francisco VA Medical Center, 4150 Clement St, San Francisco, CA
Dr. Frank Schoenfeld is similar to the following 3 Doctors near San Francisco, CA.