Have you seen Dr. Frank T Sconzo Jr?

Horrible staff

Dr. Sconzo himself is great. He knew exactly what was wrong with me by just talking to me. He barely had to do an exam to know what course of action needed to be taken. His medical assistant was very please as well, her name is Hailey, and she is very kind. But as for his reception area.. they are so hurtful and rude. They have zero empathy for the patients who are in excruciating pain. I was belittled by the one girl over the phone about my pain management. There are just no words to describe how horrible she made me feel. It makes me never want to step foot in that office again. And as for asking for papers for my job? Like they care? What heartless people working in that office. I’m absolutely disgusted.

Dr. Frank Sconzo Jr. is an outstanding doctor and a highly skilled surgeon

Thirteen years ago I had a mass on my colon, because of Dr. Sconzo's skillful hands as a surgeon he was able to remove it all and I have been colon cancer free for 13 years. I trust him with my life also my wife and three children are patients of his

one of the best doctors I have seen

Doctor Sconzo is a very knowledgable, experienced caring individual who exibits a very positive and professional attitude. His care and concerns for his patients can only be measured at the highest level. I personally needed to call his service during night hours due to some concerns I was having and was connected with him within minutes. I really feel his patients are his number one concern.

Experienced, Dedicated, Professional & Thorough

I saw Dr. Sconzo on a high recommendation and am extremely glad I did. His experience and abilities probably saved my life. When it comes to healthcare these days between insurance and pre-approvals, you can't just go anywhere anymore. None the less, its your life and you do have choices. If you or somebody you know needs a surgeon who is at the top of his/her expertise, I highly recommend Doctor Sconzo. With Dr. Sconzo, you aren't just a number. He truly cares for his patients well being. He saw to it that my needs were put 1st. I am truly indebted and can honestly say you will be glad you saw him.

HORRIBLE !! HORRIBLE !! I WOULD NEVER RECOMMEND THIS PRACTICE TO ANYONE The office staff are RUDE and INCOMPETENT- They make you wait on hold for 15 minutes, while they take other calls, then when you ask for clarification on preparatory testing, they give you wrong information, talk on top of you (VERY CONDESCENDING) and cost you additional money and time. Dr. was happy to take my money, but when I tried to discuss how difficult and inappropriate his staff had acted, he just made excuse after excuse. It became clear, from speaking with him, the reason his staff is allowed to be so rude and ineffective is because he doesn't care how his patients are treated. I would NEVER recommend this practice to ANYONE!!

Make an appointment today!

Dr. Sconzo and his staff were fantastic and very accommodating. I felt I was in good hands from first appointment, through surgery and recovery. I would gladly recommend Dr. Sconzo to anyone.

Mrs

Dr Sconzo is a wonderful doctor, he is very caring and concerned for his paients. he explains things so you can understand him. i would recommend him to anyone.

My overall experience with Dr. Sconzo was vert positive. He explained my condition, outlined a course of action, and judging from the results carried out a very satisfactory procedure. He visited me every day while in the hospital, and scheduled several visits to monitor my recovery. I would recomend him very highly, he obviously has a significant amount of experience in this field of surgery.

Dr. Sconzo educates you regarding your situation, so that you are fully aware of all aspects good and bad...you leave knowing all there is to know about your procedure. He is a very thorough Doctor and caring.. Some of the office staff could use patient relationship improvement,courteous gos all long way. perhaps the staff should act as the patient and see how it feels...overall Dr. Sconzo is truly the best and I have recommended him to everyone I know...We thank God for Doctors such as he,for it is a win win situation for all....

Very compassionate! Caring! Explains everything in detail so you can understand. Very Professional and thorough! Would reccommend him to everyone!

Dr. Sconzo takes the time to explain each planned procedure thouroughly and answer any question you may have. Office staff is courteous. They all make what could potentially be an uncomfortable experience into one where the patient feels respected and well cared for.

Dr. Frank T Sconzo Jr is similar to the following 4 Doctors near East Patchogue, NY.