Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at email@example.com if you have any additional information.
Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Frank Sessoms
Dr. Frank Sessoms, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Pittsburgh, PA. He has 39 years of experience. His specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. Sessoms is affiliated with Forbes Regional Hospital, Allegheny General Hospital and Western Pennsylvania Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Frank Sessoms has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Showing 5 of 12
The wait was more than one hour. If you get appt at 2pm then he arrives his office at 5 pm then youll be lucky to see him by 630 and out of the office by 7 pm. This is happening too often. When you arrive you ll see his room full with lack of chairs and you have to stand in the hallway. He is a nice doctor and talks with you. But the refills are getting less and less and wants you to come in every month now. I cant bear the thought of coming back in and wait 5 to 7 hours before i finally see him.
Dr. Sessoms is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Forbes Regional Hospital
Allegheny General Hospital
Western Pennsylvania Hospital
Upmc St Margaret
Mercy Providence Hospital
UPMC Shadyside Hospital
W Penn Hosp
West Penn Allegheny Health System
Suburban General Hospital, Pittsburgh, Pa
Forbes Regional Health Center, Monroeville, Pa
Mercy Providence Hospital, Pittsburgh, Pa
39 Years Experience
Meharry Medical College
Graduated in 1974
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions211 N Whitfield St, Pittsburgh, PA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Frank Sessoms in this video.
Dr. Frank Sessoms is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Pittsburgh, PA.