Dr. Frank A Shallenberger Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. Frank A Shallenberger?

Dr. Frank Shallengerger Review

Wife and I flew out to Carson City to be consulted with by Dr. Shallenberger. Was amazed at his facility! Wife and I got Bio Energy tested (an amazing protocol for determining 12 to 15 health attributions. While we were there, notice a section on a wall about 10 x 12 rectangular where hung medical degrees from multiple universities and professional organization. FYI, Dr. Shallenberger designed the Bio energy equipment which consist of an ergo meter (exercise bike) a sophisticated computer software program that analyzes exhaled gases( a mask goes over the head and a tube carries the gasses to the computer to be analyzed. It was a stroke of genius to develop something this sophisticated. The Dr., with the assistance of his PA, consulted with both my wife and myself separately for approx. an hour each and made recommendations regarding our respective health issues. I have also read his four books (am presently on my third read of them all) and highly recommend them to everyone (especially before visiting the Dr. for a consultation) Wife and I have a follow up call after Thanksgiving to discuss our lab findings and other issues. Dr. Shallenberger is not only a genius type doctor and health care provider, he is also a great and interesting person...which comes by reading between the lines when being consulted by him and after reading all his books. He passion about what he does shines brightly. His root cause approach to health issues as opposed to treating superficially the symptoms with the aid of Big Pharma is what I was looking for mostly. I give him 6 ****** stars! Wayne and Pam Kuhn

This practice will add false charges to your account and then send to collections without even conducting services

Best Wellness Doctor

If you want to be healthy, this is the Doctor for you. If you like the sickness, drugs, surgery, go elsewhere. Dr. Frank will help you to cure yourself and be healthier than most "young" people. I have a lot of energy but this doc is the most energetic I have ever seen! Oh, and he doesn't take himself too seriously, that is a plus in my book as I can learn from that.

I am WALKING today because of Dr. Shallenberger!!

I would shout this from the rooftops! I am a walking testimony to what Dr. Shallenberger can do! 16 months ago someone ran into us and totaled our car. My knees,legs,neck, back, and chest were injured. A year ago I could NOT walk down my hallway,to the bathroom, into a car, or down 1 step without a cane and extra help; I was in serious pain 24/7! Docs wanted me to do drugs, cortisone,and surgery. I went to Dr. Shallenberger instead who has amazing skills and care! It's been UP ever since and I am truly on the mend - I have hope now! His Prolozone Therapy is amazing, his intuition as a Doctor is unbelievable! I send many people to him, especially those with critical needs. And ALL of this is an UNDERSTATEMENT !! I am truly Thankful!