The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Bladder Cancer Facts about Bladder Cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Colorectal Cancer Facts about Colorectal cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Head and Neck Cancer Facts about head and neck cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. Frank Shirley
Dr. Frank Shirley, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Cassville, MO, with another office in Monett, MO. He has 36 years of experience. His specialties include General Surgery. Dr. Shirley is affiliated with Lester E. Cox Medical Center - South, Cox-Monett Hospital and Cox Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Frank Shirley has the following 1 specialty
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery, colon and rectal surgery, obstetrics and gynecological surgery, neurological surgery, ophthalmic surgery, oral and maxillofacial surgery, orthopedic surgery, otolaryngological surgery, pediatric surgery, plastic surgery, urological surgery, and vascular surgery.
Some procedures are performed by more than one type of specialist. Also, some surgeons may choose to specialize in specific procedures within their specialty area. For example, a plastic and maxillofacial surgeon may specialize in performing rhinoplasty procedures.
There are no reviews for Dr. Frank Shirley yet. Be the first to review this doctor!
Dr. Shirley is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Lester E. Cox Medical Center - South
Cox Medical Center
Cox Walnut Lawn
Cox nett Hospital
36 Years Experience
Washington University at St. Louis
Graduated in 1977
University Of Missouri Kansas City School Of Medicine
Dr. Frank Shirley accepts the following insurance providers.
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions
Dr. Frank Shirley is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Cassville, MO.