Get the facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including the conditions and medications that can cause it.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Overactive Bladder Facts about overactive bladder (OAB): risk factors, symptoms & causes.
- Prostate Cancer Get the facts about prostate cancer, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Frank F Splann Jr MD
Dr. Frank F Splann Jr, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Garland, TX, with another office in Rockwall, TX. His specialties include Urology. Dr. Splann is affiliated with Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Allen, Medical City Dallas Hospital and Baylor Scott And White Medical Center Garland. He speaks English.
Dr. Frank F Splann Jr has 2 locations
Book Online Now
Dr. Frank F Splann Jr has the following 1 specialty
A urologist is a physician who specializes in diagnosing and treating conditions affecting the male reproductive system, as well as the urinary tracts of both males and females.
These doctors cover the kidneys, ureter, urinary bladder, adrenal glands, urethra, and the male reproductive organs which include the testes, epididymis, vas deferens, seminal vesicles, prostate and penis. Some common disorders that urologists treat are urinary tract infections (UTI), stress incontinence, benign prostatic hyperplasia, kidney stones, erectile dysfunction, kidney cancer, prostate cancer, testicular cancer, and cystitis. These urological specialists also perform vasectomies and vasectomy reversals.
Dr. Frank F Splann Jr has the following 7 expertise
- Urologic Emergencies
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Kidney Stones
- Erectile Dysfunction (ED)
- Prostate Cancer
- Bladder Issues
Dr. Frank F Splann Jr is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Dr. Splann is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
- University Of Tennessee Health Science Center College Of Medicine
U S Department Of Veterans Affairs
Dr. Frank F Splann Jr Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Frank F Splann Jr's office for more information.
2241 Peggy Ln Ste E Garland, TX : (972) 494-1155
890 Rockwall Pkwy Ste 110 Rockwall, TX : (972) 961-9482
Locations & Directions
Dr. Frank F Splann Jr is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Garland, TX.