Dr. Frank M Tan Is this you?

3.4

Have you seen Dr. Frank M Tan?

Legal Drug Dealer.

Tan us a "Legalized Drug Dealer". He Over perscribes. Refuses to give me a refferal Dr. ,even though I moved 25 miles away, and it's atleast an hour drive to his office from my home, if the traffic is good.

After a week of trying to reach this doctor through his appointment service I finally received a call back from Linda the woman who makes his appointments. The only reason she called me back was because another doctor had called Dr. Tan directly on my behalf. I was already upset after waiting so long anxiously waiting for a call back to get an appointment. Linda was immediately abrasive and condescending in response to my tone and told me in so many words that they are simply too busy right now. I then asked her how long it takes to simply call someone back to let them know this. She replied with "I don't think we're the right fit" and hung up on me. I can expect something like this from the DMV but this is a psychiatrists office. If you can't treat people with compassion then this is not the right field to be in. I'm very disappointed in Dr. Tan for treating his patients like this.

Dr, T is a good man.

I have been seeing Dr Tan for about five years. I have been very pleased with he and his staff. He seems to be concerned about how things are going and any negative side effects re: my meds. His asst. Linda is great. She calls in my Rx for me if needed and is cool about last minute scheduling changes. I would definitely recommend Dr. Tan to a friend.

at first i though dr tan was stand-off'ish and cold. but once he got to know me, he became very caring and accommodating. his office manager is very nice and returns my calls within 24 hours.

The Best

I have been going to Dr. Tan for years and find him to be one of the most trustworthy doctors. He does not over prescribe and is extremely attentive to your individual needs. I HIGHLY recommend him

An Exceptional Doctor

Dr Tan not only clarified a misidentified diagnosis, but promptly changed my treatment. Unlike my previous psychiatrist, he is concerned about side effects, makes changes to medication and runs labs regularly. He gives out samples regularly so I save on the Insurance copay's. I appreciate his assistant who has handled my difficult insurance prescription prior authorizations. He is a great doctor.