Dr. Frank V Murphy Is this you?

4.7

Have you seen Dr. Frank V Murphy?

He takes his time with you and listens to your concerns. VERY good Dr!!!!

I have been a patient of Dr. Murphy ever since he moved up to South Bend. I have been quite impressed. He is personable, pleasant, and knows medicine. After searching for many years to find a doctor that is personable but yet knows medicine, I am happy that my search is now complete. I would highly recommend him to anyone needing a doctor. In reference to Mike's comments, I was in the office that same day. The reason Dr. Murphy was running behind was because a 92 year old lady had a heart attack in his office. I do not mind waiting a while if it is because the doctor is caring for an elderly patient having a heart attack. If that were my grandma, I would want her taken care of before me. Another reason why I love Dr. Murphy! :)

Extremely Long Wait!

As a new patient I went in expecting the best but left the office after wasting more than 45 minutes just waiting for Dr. Murphy! No apology from him or anyone there- do yourself a favor, look elsewhere !

Wonderful doctor

I saw Dr. Murphy for several years. He has recently moved to South Bend with his wife and new daughter, and I miss him greatly. He made accurate diagnosis, helped me greatly, and listened to all my concerns and answered all my questions. He took time to find the right ADD medicine for me. I was struggling to gain weight (medical--not intentional), and he prescribed me Remeron, and I gained weight and a good appetite very quickly. The doctor I've been seeing since, I do not care for, and if I wasn't moving to MT soon, I would make the trip to South Bend to see him again. He is a great doctor, and getting in to see him was very quick and easy.

Found my son's brain tumor and got us where we needed to be very quickly. Called us to check on him at another hospital. VERY good with kids.

Awesome Doctor!

Dr. Murphy does an excellent job of taking care of my medical problems. He takes the time to talk with me and makes sure that I understand all of my medical problems before I leave his office. He is very professional but caring at the same time. I would highly recommend him!

Dr. Frank V Murphy is similar to the following 3 Doctors near South Bend, IN.