Dr. Frank Veninga Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Frank Veninga?

Great

Posted on January 12th, 2016

Gastric Sleeve & Gall Bladder Surgery

Posted on November 11th, 2015

Dr. Veninga and his staff are wonderful to work with. I first had a lap band done in 2011 and most recently had the gastric sleeve done this year (2015). My husband also had his gall bladder out by Dr. Veninga and he was very pleased, as well. I really enjoy Dr. Veninga, as he is always willing to explain things, and he doesn't make you do outrageous programs. He is honest and caring and I really like the whole team! Highly recommended.

Posted on October 13th, 2015

I enjoy going to visits at Dr. Veninga's office. Everibody is SUPER NICE!

Recent Surgery Patient

Posted on October 22nd, 2011

Had some unique problems.Worked with me to get those resolved. Let me pay cash. Gave a discount for cash. I believe I received the same quality of care as an insured patient would have. Got a private room for discounted rate. He worked with other care professionals to develop a plan and a discount program for me.

Dr. Veninga really cares about his patients

Posted on June 26th, 2011

I first went to see Dr. Veninga when no other doctor would help me with my Lap Band. Other doctors wont assist you if they didn't originally do your surgery. Dr. Veninga's team got me in immediately and were able to help me. When I started researching options to have my Lap Band removed and converted to a sleeve his name was one of the first that came up in my resarch. I felt like it was fate. I have since has a conversion from a Lap Band to Gastric Sleeve. I am still early in my journey with the sleeve, but the entire process has been so easy. Dr. Veninga spends so much time talking with you to ensure you really understand what is going on with your body and what is going to happen. His entire staff is courteous and extremely helpful. When I decided to get the conversion, one of my co-workers decided she was interested in the Gastric Sleeve also. I immediately told her to go see Dr. Veninga and she agrees - he is amazing. I look forward to continuing my journey with him and feel thankful that I have found a doctor that truly cares and really listens.

Veninga --- Down To Earth and Easy to Communicate

Posted on May 29th, 2010

I have to start out by saying, Dr. Veninga is one of the best physicians I've ever visited. He takes special detailed interest in each patient. He answers all questions and is very informative. He has a listening ear and is very concerned about his patients. I've completed my surgery for over 6 years. I've lost over 85 lbs. I have recommended a co-worker and her mom, which had their surgery with another physician to Dr. Veninga due to their physician not meeting their needs. My co-worker was very impressed with Dr. Veninga's services. I would recommend Dr. Veninga to the entire world. The best experience is to try his service for yourself and tell me what you think. I forgot to add, his staff is very friendly and thorough.

Posted on November 29th, 2017