Dr. Frank Waldo Is this you?

3.0

Have you seen Dr. Frank Waldo?

Posted on September 7th, 2016

My family has used Dr Waldo for 16 years. He Always has been right on point with any issues, and doesn't medicate just to medicate(which I love!) Great Dr. and would NEVER use anyone else unless we HAD to.

Terrible bed side manner

Posted on February 2nd, 2015

Dr. Waldo

Posted on June 8th, 2011

I absolutely would not recommend Greenvale Pediatrics. I have had several bad experiences, especially with Dr. Waldo. He has been extremely rough when examining my young infant and was rude and unprofessional to both me and my husband on two separate occasions. If you're job is to deal with the care of children you would think one would be caring and professional. Not the case here.

Posted on August 6th, 2010

Dr. Waldo has been my children's pediatrician for over 10 years. He is very professional and his staff works very well with us to meet our needs. He has referred us to specialist on occasions and we have been happy with the results. My children adore him and his bow ties. My daughter is now 19 and was thrilled when he recently told her that she can stay with him, as her primary, until she is 21. I highly recommend Dr. Waldo.

Posted on January 28th, 2017