Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Frank E Whitney has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
Dr. Frank E Whitney has the following 15 expertise
- Herniated Disc
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Bone Fracture
- Knee Surgery
- Hip Surgery
- Sports Medicine
- Joint Replacement
- Knee Osteoarthritis
Dr. Frank E Whitney is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 5
He's not in it for the $. Genuinely cares. Does whatever it takes for your best possible outcome. Took hours to meticulously rebuild my shattered (think mosaic) ankle when other ortho trauma surgeons wanted to amputate and use prosthetics despite my young age. Respectful. Kind. Super skilled. Excellent communicator. Great staff! Don't hesitate to trust Dr Whitney!
Patients' Choice Award (2017, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2017, 2018)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
43 Years Experience
Loma Linda University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1975
White Memorial Medical Center
Dr. Frank E Whitney accepts the following insurance providers.
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Blue Shield California
- BS CA Platinum 90 PPO
- Blue Shield CA Bronze 60 PPO SHOP
- Blue Shield CA Bronze Full PPO 4500
- Blue Shield CA PPO
- Blue Shield CA Silver 70 PPO
- CIGNA PPO
- Health Net CA PPO
Locations & DirectionsTwin Cities Community Hospital, 1100 Las Tablas Rd, Templeton, CA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Frank E Whitney in this video.
Dr. Frank E Whitney is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Templeton, CA.