Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at email@example.com if you have any additional information.
Autism Spectrum Disorder
Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD), including the different types and the most common symptoms.
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Chronic Pain Facts about chronic pain, including body parts most commonly affected.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Diabetic Neuropathy Facts about diabetic neuropathy, including the symptoms and doctors.
- Epilepsy Facts about epilepsy, including different types, symptoms and causes.
- Insomnia Facts about insomnia; who gets it and what causes it.
- Lyme Disease Facts about lyme disease; where it’s found and stages of the disease
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Frank Yatsu
Dr. Frank Yatsu, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Houston, TX. He has 54 years of experience. His specialties include Neurology. Dr. Yatsu is affiliated with Lyndon B Johnson General Hospital, Memorial Hermann Hospital and Memorial Hermann Hosp System, Houston, Tx. He speaks English.
Dr. Frank Yatsu has the following 1 specialty
A neurologist is a physician who diagnoses and treats disorders of the nervous system which is comprised of the brain, spinal cord and nerves. These doctors do not perform surgery, but refer patients to neurological surgeons when they determine that surgical intervention is necessary.
Some of the conditions that neurologists diagnose and treat are epilepsy, aneurysms, hydrocephalus, Parkinson's disease, multiple sclerosis, stroke, spinal disc herniation, and spinal disease.
In addition to using diagnostic tests like MRI, CT scans, EEG and EMG, neurologists also employ neurological testing to gauge muscle strength and movement, balance, reflexes, sensation, memory, speech, and other cognitive abilities.
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Brain Ischemia
- Carotid Stenosis
- Cerebrovascular Disorders
- Intracerebral Hemorrhage (Bleeding In The Brain)
- Intracranial Arteriosclerosis
- Intracranial Embolism and Thrombosis
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Transient Ischemic Attack (TIA)
Showing 1 of 1
Dr. Yatsu is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Lyndon B Johnson General Hospital
Memorial Hermann Hospital
Memorial Hermann Hosp System, Houston, Tx
Mhhs Hermann Hospital
Memorial Hermann Texas Medical Center
54 Years Experience
Case Western Reserve University
Graduated in 1959
Dr. Frank Yatsu accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions6410 Fannin St, Houston, TX
Dr. Frank Yatsu is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Houston, TX.