- Hoag Memorial Hospital Presbyterian
- St Joseph Hospital Of Orange
Featured Providers Near YouSponsored Results
- Dr. Daniel A Potter, MDReproductive Endocrinology and Infertility2 AwardsVIEW FULL PROFILE
- Dr. Lawrence B Werlin, MDObstetrics & Gynecology, Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility5 AwardsVIEW FULL PROFILE
- Dr. Jennifer L Broad, MDObstetrics & GynecologyVIEW FULL PROFILE
- Dr. Mickey S Coffler, MDReproductive Endocrinology and Infertility1 AwardVIEW FULL PROFILE
About Dr. Frank D Yelian MD
Dr. Frank D Yelian, MD is a doctor primarily located in Irvine, CA, with another office in Orange, CA. He has 38 years of experience. His specialties include Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism, Obstetrics & Gynecology, Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility.
Dr. Frank D Yelian has 2 locations
Dr. Frank D Yelian has the following 3 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Frank D Yelian has the following 7 expertise
- Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Premature Ovarian Failure
- Hot Flashes
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2014, 2013, 2012, 2011, 2010)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2018, 2014, 2013, 2012, 2011, 2010)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Patients' Choice 5th Anniversary Award (2014)
The Patients' Choice Award - 5 Year Honoree is a recognition granted only to those doctors whose ratings have reflected excellence in care for five years in a row. Only 1% of all doctors in the United States are bestowed this honor by their patients.
Compassionate Doctor Award - 5 Year Honoree (2014)
Vitals Compassionate Doctor Award - 5 Year Honoree recognizes doctors with the highest scores in bedside manner for five consecutive years. This honor is granted to a few distinct doctors in the United States based on experiences shared by patients.
38 Years Experience
Graduated in 1983
Dr. Frank D Yelian Accepts the Following Insurance
More about Dr. Frank D Yelian
Dr. Yelian graduated from the Zhejiang Medical University in 1983. He works in Irvine, CA and 1 other location and specializes in Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism, Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility. Dr. Yelian is affiliated with Hoag Memorial Hospital Presbyterian and St Joseph Hospital Of Orange.