Dr. Frank Zhang Is this you?

3.3

Have you seen Dr. Frank Zhang?

Posted on October 16th, 2013

Bad bedside manner, lack of patience and failed to provide useful medical advice.

I have never seen someone care less

Posted on March 31st, 2012

I have been in extreme lower back pain. I visited Dr. Zhang because he was close to my house. He did treat me for pain, and for that he deserves some credit, however, upon my second visit I saw why he was a not-so-great doctor. It was 3 days before I got paid and I didn't have the $35 copay I needed. His office refused to see me and just bill me the copay amount. So I suffered in pain. Then, when I did get some money, he accused me of being a painkiller addict when I was suffering in real pain. He made me essentially beg to get 30 pills, which he deemed a "a lot of pain medication". He barely talked to me to see how I was doing, just finally gave me some medication and left the room. No real check up on my back, no follow up. An MRI 3 days later (ordered by a different doctor) showed I had three herniated discs in my lower back with my spinal cord being impinged upon. I will never return to the doctor who turned me away because I didn't have $35 in my pocket. There is a sign in the office that says some patients can make other arrangements (ie get billed), however, maybe because I'm not Chinese, he turned me away. Combined with accusations of being an addict when I was suffering in pain makes him one of the only doctors I have spent the time to write a review on. He doesn't care about anything but his practice.

Talks about everything except for my health

Posted on March 22nd, 2011

If you want to find a doctor, look no further

Posted on December 27th, 2009

Dr. Frank Zhang is an excellent and exceptional medical doctor.

Walte

Posted on April 24th, 2009

Excellent

Experience

Posted on February 8th, 2009

My father has been sick for ten months. He visited three doctors in the bay area and had multiple tests done. Each doctor performed his own laboratory tests regardless previous tests. Still without conclusions. My father was referred by a patient of Dr. Zhang. My father just visited Dr. Zhang two times. Dr.Zhang diagnosed a rare disease, adrenal gland problems. Now, my father is on medications and lives in normal happy life. Thank you Dr. Zhang!

Posted on December 28th, 2015