Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Franklin D Bressler has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Women's Health
- Hot Flashes
- Child Birth
- Birth Control
- Menstrual Pain
- Pap Smear
- Pelvic Exam
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 17
Dr. Bressler is the best! The wait time is a little long but I do not mind because he takes all the time he needs with each patient. His office staff (Amy B.)is very rude. He needs to look into how his patients really feel about the office staff. I have several friends that also see Dr. Bressler and have the same opinion of the office staff.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2015, 2014, 2016)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2016, 2015, 2014)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
- Indiana University School Of Medicine
Dr. Franklin D Bressler accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsBressler & Schaeffer Inc, 5969 E Broad St Ste 401, Columbus, OH
Dr. Franklin D Bressler is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Columbus, OH.