Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Facial Wrinkles and Lines Find out what causes facial wrinkles and lines.
- Head and Neck Cancer Facts about head and neck cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Franklin Dispaltro has the following 1 specialty
- Plastic Surgery
A plastic surgery specialist is a physician with extensive training in the execution of plastic surgery procedures.
Plastic surgery is the use of surgical procedures to rebuild or reshape injured or misshapen body parts. Congenital defects, such as a cleft lip or palate, can be corrected by a plastic surgery specialist. Injuries sustained during auto accidents also may require the services of a plastic surgery specialist. These procedures fall under the category of reconstructive plastic surgery.
The other category of plastic surgery is cosmetic plastic surgery. Plastic surgery specialists often perform procedures like breast augmentation, face lifts, tummy tucks, liposuction, and lip injection as elective surgeries for patients who wish to make aesthetic improvements.
Dr. Franklin Dispaltro is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 11
I rate this doctor very highly. At age 50 I had my eyes done and am very satisfied with the work. No one could tell I had surgery, but everyone said I looked great. I am the only person who knows where the scars are and I had to stand in the sun and point them out to a friend for them to be seen. This doctor had a very business like manner which did not bother me as it was clear he was a professional.
He cut the nerves in my face so since the surgery I don't have the ability to move parts of my face or eyes. He said it was normal and would go away soon. A decade later, it has only gotten worse. He also gave me severe infections post-operative that had to be taken care of by other doctors because he refused to acknowledge that his medical procedures caused them.
Dr. Dispaltro is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
St Barnabas Medical Center
48 Years Experience
New York Medical College
Graduated in 1965
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions101 Old Short Hills Rd, West Orange, NJ
Dr. Franklin Dispaltro is similar to the following 3 Doctors near West Orange, NJ.