Learn about the symptoms of lymphoma and the difference between Hodgkin's and Non-Hodgkin's Lymphoma.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- Lymphoma Lymphoma symptoms & the difference between Hodgkin's & Non-Hodgkin's.
- Pulmonary Embolism Facts about pulmonary embolism, including symptoms and risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Franklin Fuda II
Dr. Franklin Fuda II, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Dallas, TX. He has 13 years of experience. His specialties include Hematology and Pathology. Dr. Fuda is affiliated with UT Southwestern Medical Center/William P Clements Jr University Hospital and Children's Medical Center of Dallas. He speaks English.
Dr. Franklin Fuda II has the following 2 specialties
A hematology specialist is an expert in disorders of the blood, the blood forming organs and bone marrow. These doctors diagnose, treat and work to prevent diseases that affect the production of blood and its components, as well as the ability...
A pathologist is a physician who specializes in the causes and paths taken by different diseases in order to accurately diagnose an illness.
Pathologists diagnose and determine the characteristics of a disease through the study of biopsies...
Dr. Franklin Fuda II is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Dallas, TX.